Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Year Three | Dallas Child Photographer

My son turned two mid September and not counting his birthday celebration, I've been too busy to take any pictures of him since the special day. Now nearly a month later, as we were celebrating my mom's birthday, we got caught in a fall rain storm heading home and everything around us was quickly drenched.

I took my son out of the car and tried to hurry him inside to avoid getting wet, but being the boy that he is he took to stomping in the puddles in the parking lot. And me being the mom that I am, decided to let him enjoy a few moments of toddlerhood pleasure by playing in the puddles and splashing around.

He enjoyed every minute of it.

IMG_6862 by you.IMG_6873 by you.



IMG_6868 by you.


IMG_6866 copy by you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun!! Unless we are on our way out the door, I love letting my girls play in puddles.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, he's growing up so fast and turning into such a handsome little man! Happy belated 2nd birthday :)

Lacey said...

Such a cutie pie.

Brooke Bowland said...

um...where did your baby go??? love the last photo...he is adorable!