Thursday, April 17, 2008

Oh, Ah, A Senior

Last night started out disappointing. The location I originally wanted to try out for this session was just not going to work. The wind last night was so fierce it felt like we were going to be toppled over. Luckily, we decided to try some photos down town Fort Worth again and ended up with amazing results. I'm so excited to share a couple of these.





We stopped by Barnes and Noble for a little catching up on our Best Sellers.



And then walked by this awesome motorcycle.













And one of my all time favorites, taken inside the parking garage,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are awesome!!! Way to go. Love the urban feel.

Robyn Shiels said...

You rock Sarah! Your senior shots are amazing and I think this set is one of my favorite.

Lacey said...

Okay, so when I drop this last bit of weight I *need* some pictures of me like that! I don't have the $$ to pay but I'll offer free baby-sitting or movies for life or WHATEVER! LOL! You're becoming such a WONDERFUL photographer! I can't wait until you're famous and I can say that I know you! ;)

Anonymous said...

these really are some of my fav's! you did a rockin' job!!!