Saturday, April 19, 2008

I need cool new titles...

I'm running out of witty titles to use for my blog posts. You all should give me some ideas.

I met up with M today for another mini session. The botanical gardens were full of prom and wedding dresses but we managed to find a few secluded locations for her senior pictures.

Can I just say, again, how much fun I have with seniors? They're always up for some fun and creative ideas. Especially when they bring their boyfriend along and things get a little crazy when I suddenly go "Tackle her NOW!"

You should have seen her face. ;-)

Enjoy the sneak peek. I'm off to work on Microbiology and start getting ready for finals.




















*** Note ***
I've been having so much fun with these mini sessions I've decided to clear two more spots. Mini sessions are about 45 minutes long and will include 10 - 15 proofs from one location. The cost is $325 and includes 5 proof files on CD for your own personal printing and option to add on additional prints or products at normal price. Email me for more information or to book a spot.

1 comment:

Caits said...

Wow her eyes are stunning!!!