Monday, April 28, 2008

Boudoir Session Reminder

Just a reminder that we are having a Boudoir session in May on the 17th. I have only a few spots left so if you are interested you need to contact me quickly to reserve your spot. Each session will last about 1.5 hours and be enough time for 3 - 4 outfits. You will receive roughly 40 proofs to view online at your convience. The cost is $75 to book your spot and packages start at $395.

For more information please email me sarah@sarahanne.net




Also, I will be on blogging hiatus for the next two weeks for final exams. :) See you all in the summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! I am truly blown away Sarah:) I haven't been participating in FB groups, as life has just been overwhelming the past 6 months. I am FLOORED by how far you've come. Unbelievable images; the work of a pro for sure. I am so happy that you (obviously) found your niche and what works for you....you are rockin' those shoots....everything I looked at is fantastic!

Anyways,you have inspired me to keep trying for more business....I'm having a hard time booking anything other than weddings!

keep up the amazing work; you've got a new stalker!

Michele Dyson