Sunday, March 30, 2008

Do you Twitter?

I've never been big on jumping on the bandwagon, but usually at some point or another I find myself caving to masses and following along. Twitter is no exception. I'm addicted to the little widget on the side of my blog there. It's like stalking without the effort. And if you ever read my blog, you know that I have a list of people (photographers) I stalk regularly.

Now, if you ever find yourself wondering what I have planned for the day, you will be able to see what I'm up to or working on. It could only get better if I caved to the Justin.TV craze and posted my webcam link so you could see me while I edit photos and drink my glass of wine answering emails and chatting online. Oh the glamor.

You might also notice I added a link for our MySpace and Facebook pages. You are highly encouraged to check those out and add them to your friends or bookmarks. Ditto to the Twitter.

No comments: