Monday, March 31, 2008

April Boudoir Photography

Surprise! (and this is no April Fool's joke) Due to high demand I am opening a few slots for an April Boudoir session at a fantastic little hotel in the DFW area. Each slot is for 2 hours in front of the camera. Your reservation fee is $100 to reserve your time slot and packages start at $295. The sessions will be held on April 11th and 12th.

This is an amazing price and fantastic location sure to create some stunning photographs. I will only have enough time to take a few sessions so please, please contact me ASAP in order to reserve your spot. These will be first come first serve and I would hate for you to have to wait another month or two because you hesitated.

And as always, the bubbly is on me!

Interested? Questions? Think I rock? Email me sarah@sarahannephoto.com and we'll arrange a time to talk.

No comments: