Sunday, January 20, 2008

Introducing.....

I had the extreme pleasure of photographing Robyn and Nathan's wedding yesterday. From the moment I met Robyn she made me feel like a long lost friend. There was never a moment where I felt uncomfortable or like an outsider. The wedding was beautiful, the bride could only be described as radiant, and I'm so happy for them.

And a very special thanks to Krista from Amoura Photography for all her help during the day.

This sneak peek is going to be done in three parts because I just couldn't decide which ones I liked best. Enjoy!











































Love the pictures? Leave us a comment and tell us! We love flattery.

Plus, as usual, if the bride and groom receive 25 comments they'll get a complimentary 11x14 print of my choice. If they get 50 comments or more, they'll get an 11x14 of THEIR choice. And if we get over 100 comments they will receive a personalized 10x20 storyboard of images from the wedding mounted and ready to display in their new home.

So lend a helping hand and leave them a comment!

5 comments:

pinktink001 said...

Lady they're beautiful, as usual! Plus, LOVING the red hair of your model! ;)

Robyn Shiels said...

Wonderful pictures! I am loving the red hair too!

kristen said...

beautiful photos! she was so pretty and her smile is AMAZING!

Brandi said...

Sarah, these are fabulous!!

rafa said...

Those pictures are soo beautiful! I had tears in my eyes.