Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Sneak Peek for K

I'm taking a break from my studying to show off a little of the amazing fun I had this past weekend. I have to admit I'm finding myself really enjoying the wedding photography lately. It's nice to take a (short) break from the kids and play with the grown ups and take pictures of pretty women all dressed up in white dresses.

So, here is a little sneak peek!

To get us into the Holiday spirit -




Then I told her to give me some funny faces -





These always bring in some laughs.



And can you believe there are ROSES in December?



We tried to be serious.



And finally we hit our stride.





I am so excited for this wedding you have NO idea. :) A big Thank You to Miss K for a wonderful (if not crazy) Saturday together where I managed to lock my keys in my car on my way to the shoot. Yikes!

~ Sarah Anne

No comments: