Monday, September 10, 2007

Holiday Cards Debut!

As I mentioned yesterday we have some beautiful holiday cards to offer everyone for the 2007 Holiday season. I'm so excited to be able to offer these and, to tell the truth, I've been having a hard time figuring out which style I want to use myself this year!

These cards will be printed on a lovely linen photo paper and come with envelopes. They are 5x7 in size and can be customized to include your family names, and have room on the backs for a personal message.

I was planning on holding off a few weeks before I showed these off, but I'm so excited I had to give out a little sneak peek. ;)


Cards will be offered at $40 for set of 25 or $70 for set of 50.

And, because I'm so nice, I'm going to start a little game. Each Monday I will debut a new card design and then the first person to email me AFTER I've posted the design will receive one free set! You can use the cards yourself or donate your prize to someone else. Set of cards must be used on a picture from a Sarah Anne Photography session and redeemed before November 15th.

Yay!

Ready?

Set?

GO!!!!!

No comments: