Friday, December 12, 2008

Spring Casting Call | Texas Child Photographer

Fresh Faces – Spring 2009 Casting Call

Holidays are almost over with. It’s always a bittersweet feeling. I love the crisp winter air and the lights dancing around everywhere. It’s a magical time, my favorite time of the year. And it’s always after a break that I start to think of crazy ideas and want to do some sessions just for me.
So I announce the first, annual, Spring ‘Fresh Faces’ Casting Call. This casting call is a list of subjects I want to spend a couple hours with working on some ideas I’ve cooked up. If you, or someone you know, is on this list please contact me to reserve a session date for the spring. Each Fresh Face session comes with a $300 print credit as a thank you for putting up with my ideas. :-D

January / February / March - Sample Sessions

* Two “tween” girls, must be very close friends.
* Two brothers, under the age of 6, who are both able to walk.
* A mother and preschool age daughter.
* A mom with a toddler who likes to help cook. (Must have large kitchen windows)
* A rolly polly baby who just learned how to crawl. The chubbier the better.
* A red headed child.
* A newborn, under 10 days old.
* A girl who wants to be Hannah Montana
* A pregnant momma with a toddler

Know someone who meets the criteria? Email me Sarah@SarahAnne.net and let’s talk. I’m so excited to branch out a little and do some work that’s 100% my brain child.

No comments: