Friday, November 28, 2008

Good Family Fun | Dallas Family Photographer

I hope everyone had a good and filling Thanksgiving yesterday. :) We enjoyed lots of good food and pies and family and friends. It reminds me why I love the Holiday season. All the dinners and people sitting around the table with clean plates talking about whatever the conversation flows to.

Instead of braving the mobs in the stores, M and I decided to take the kids out for a day in Dallas at the Dallas World Aquarium and see what trouble we could come up with. We ended up having a fantastic day with the three munchkins (three under three for those of you not in the know) and I pulled out a couple of my favorite images from the day.

Even photographers like to just take a couple snaps for the family album once in awhile.







.

No comments: