Monday, August 11, 2008

Sneak Peek | Fort Worth Senior Portraits

I had the wonderful experience of meeting a fabulous young woman this past weekend. We spent four hours together braving the summer heat and talking about whistling and snapping fingers, and, oh yeah, also took her senior portraits. We had so many amazing images I just couldn't limit myself and had to post an extra long sneak peek tonight.





IMG_1549 by you.IMG_1494 by you.


Of these two, I can't decide which I like better. Thoughts?

IMG_1631 by you.IMG_1636 by you.



IMG_1601 copy by you.IMG_1616 by you.

And of course, we made our way downtown for some fabulous night photography. It was a perfect evening for it and while I have just gobs of pictures to look through, I thought I would post two of them here quickly.






Thanks so much for an amazing time S & Dad. I'm glad you two stuck it out for the whole session despite some crazy ideas of mine.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

oooo gorgeous! My fave is the first black and white one - love it :)