Sunday, April 6, 2008

Days like today make it all worth it.

Last night I was near a little nervous breakdown. I was just feeling completely overwhelmed and out of whack and my allergies were hitting me full force and I wanted to cry because I couldn't think clearly and there was so much I wanted to do and accomplish before calling it a night. Then today I spent a few hours with H and D and their family and it totally made everything better.

From the moment I walked into their house and was greeted warmly by their children I felt at home and knew I couldn't not have an amazing session with them. A few hours (and rude landscaping people) later I left with a huge smile on my face and so excited to see the pictures on my computer screen. I told them it would take me a couple days to have the sneak peek, but I was so excited I couldn't wait. Here's a little taste of the amazing fun we had together today.




















Thank you again for inviting me to photograph your family. I can't wait to come back and meet the new addition this summer.

Sarah

PS - I hope the big mac was delicious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shoe shot is too cute! I'm assuming you used PB for the dog? ;-)

Caits said...

bahhaha I love that last shot!!!!!! So cute!

KrazyKris said...

Those pictures are so cute!!!!! You're an amazing photographer! I wish I had your talent! Those pics make me want a baby!

I love the shot with the dog!