Friday, April 4, 2008

April is BOOKED

Sorry guys but right now I am unable to take on any new sessions until mid May. *does NOT apply to the April Boudoir Hotel Session - there are still a few sessions available*

Please try to schedule your appointment approximately 4 - 6 weeks in advance to ensure your desired date is available. In order to maintain quality control, I only schedule a select number of sessions a month so you should contact me NOW about your summer sessions to make sure I have an opening available.

On the flip side, I'm really, really excited about so many of you wanting a session that I have to make a public announcement about the lack of room in the inn.

If you are unable to wait until late may for your session, please contact me and I can send you the names of several local photographers I know and trust to take care of your session for you.

Thank you again so deeply for being such wonderful clients that I am lucky enough to say that the rest of the month is booked.

~ Sarah Anne

No comments: