Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sneak Peek - M & Bonus example Slide Show

Here is a sneak peek for M of his senior pictures. We had a great afternoon out at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens for these. I also was able to put together his slide show of his session from start to finish. I love when I can finish a session and watch the show with the music and see my work done in front of me and just appreciate it for five minutes without worrying about anything. (link to view slide show at end of post)












If you'd like, here is a link to the slide show for you to see an example of what one is like. One of the changes in 2008 is having the slide shows be a gift to all my clients who purchase $500 or more in prints or a portrait collection. It's my way of showing my appreciation for your patronage.

Matthew's Senior Session

No comments: