Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sneak Peek for L

I just LOVE when I have a session that makes me have to update my website because the photos are so fabulous I need to show them off to everyone. Yesterday was that kind of session. I was able to meet up with a friend of mine for the day and we did a marathon of maternity pictures for her. This is her first child and she is about 30 weeks right now (if I remember correctly). Let's see if you can guess if she's having a boy or girl.





She had a litter of puppies at her house and I couldn't resist but to use one of them for a picture.



Makes me wish I had a big back yard so I could take them all home with me.

This picture was one that we took at random and for some reason I really like it.



And this was another happy accident that I love how it turned out. There is something just amazing about a pregnant woman's silhouette.



Enjoy the peek? Leave me a comment and let me know! I love to read your comments. :) ~ Sarah Anne

2 comments:

Mom Overboard said...

Well - I love the puppy one, that's adorable. And as always I love love love the B/W, that first one just doesn't seem to have the same effect in color.

Lacey said...

I *LOVE* them all! You do such good work! I LOVE YOU LADY!!