Saturday, September 29, 2007

Apologies & Excuses

I'm sorry for the lack of posting this week. I've been hit hard with allergies, sinus infections and bronchitis. A couple days flat on my back, a night at the Doctor's office, a few x-rays and breathing treatments and finally I'm starting to feel a little better. Thank goodness too because it's just in time for the busy Senior season.

Which brings me to the point of this whole post, I wanted to announce that as of tonight I have ONE time slot available in October for a session. So, if you've been hesitating to book but want to have your pictures with some of the gorgeous fall colors that are coming up, stop waiting! I only offer a limited amount of bookings each month to make sure I'm able to give each session my full attention from start to finish and I can only squeeze in one more in October.

I will be online most of the evening working so you may call or email to book your appointment. Also, another reminder (I feel like a mother here...) all Holiday card orders MUST be in by November 15th.

~Sarah Anne

No comments: